"Receptors, Calcitriol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins, usually found in the cytoplasm, that specifically bind calcitriol, migrate to the nucleus, and regulate transcription of specific segments of DNA with the participation of D receptor interacting proteins (called DRIP). Vitamin D is converted in the liver and kidney to calcitriol and ultimately acts through these receptors.
- Receptors, Calcitriol
- Vitamin D 3 Receptors
- Vitamin D3 Receptor
- D3 Receptor, Vitamin
- Receptor, Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Receptors
- Receptors, Vitamin D3
- D3 Receptors, Vitamin
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Receptor
- 1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Receptor
- D3 Receptor, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin
- Receptor, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Receptors
- 1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Receptors
- D3 Receptors, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin
- Receptors, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3
- Calcitriol Receptor
- Receptor, Calcitriol
- Calcitriol Receptors
- Receptors, Cholecalciferol
- Cholecalciferol Receptors
- Vitamin D Receptor
- D Receptor, Vitamin
- Receptor, Vitamin D
- Receptors, Vitamin D
- D Receptors, Vitamin
- Vitamin D Receptors
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D 3 Receptor
- 1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin D 3 Receptor
- Receptors, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D 3
- Receptors, Vitamin D 3
- Vitamin D 3 Receptor
- 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol Receptor
- 1,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol Receptor
- Receptor, 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol
- 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol Receptors
- 1,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol Receptors
- Receptors, 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Calcitriol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Calcitriol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Calcitriol" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Calcitriol" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Calcitriol" by people in Profiles.