Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins
"Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of symporters that facilitate sodium-dependent membrane transport of phosphate.
|Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins
- Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins
- Cotransporter Proteins, Sodium-Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins
- Sodium Phosphate Transporters
- Phosphate Transporters, Sodium
- Transporters, Sodium Phosphate
- Sodium-Phosphate Symporters
- Sodium Phosphate Symporters
- Symporters, Sodium-Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate Transporter
- Phosphate Transporter, Sodium
- Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter
- Sodium Phosphate Cotransporter
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.