"Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Metabolic disorder associated with fractures of the femoral neck, vertebrae, and distal forearm. It occurs commonly in women within 15-20 years after menopause, and is caused by factors associated with menopause including estrogen deficiency.
- Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal
- Bone Loss, Postmenopausal
- Bone Losses, Postmenopausal
- Postmenopausal Bone Losses
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Osteoporoses, Postmenopausal
- Postmenopausal Osteoporoses
- Perimenopausal Bone Loss
- Postmenopausal Bone Loss
- Bone Loss, Perimenopausal
- Bone Losses, Perimenopausal
- Perimenopausal Bone Losses
- Osteoporosis, Post-Menopausal
- Osteoporoses, Post-Menopausal
- Osteoporosis, Post Menopausal
- Post-Menopausal Osteoporoses
- Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal" by people in Profiles.