Myopathies, Structural, Congenital
"Myopathies, Structural, Congenital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of diseases characterized by the early onset of hypotonia, developmental delay of motor skills, non-progressive weakness. Each of these disorders is associated with a specific histologic muscle fiber abnormality.
|Myopathies, Structural, Congenital
- Myopathies, Structural, Congenital
- Structural Myopathies, Congenital
- Non-Progressive Myopathies, Congenital
- Non Progressive Myopathies, Congenital
- Congenital Non-Progressive Myopathies
- Congenital Non Progressive Myopathies
- Congenital Non-Progressive Myopathy
- Myopathies, Congenital Non-Progressive
- Myopathy, Congenital Non-Progressive
- Non-Progressive Myopathy, Congenital
- Congenital Structural Myopathies
- Congenital Structural Myopathy
- Myopathies, Congenital Structural
- Myopathy, Congenital Structural
- Structural Myopathy, Congenital
Tubular Aggregate Myopathy
- Tubular Aggregate Myopathy
- Aggregate Myopathies, Tubular
- Aggregate Myopathy, Tubular
- Myopathies, Tubular Aggregate
- Tubular Aggregate Myopathies
- Myopathy, Tubular Aggregate
- Centronuclear Myopathy
- Centronuclear Myopathies
- Myopathies, Centronuclear
- Myopathy, Centronuclear
- Myotubular Myopathy 1
- Myopathy, Myotubular
- Myopathies, Myotubular
- Myotubular Myopathies
Congenital Fiber Type Disproportion
- Congenital Fiber Type Disproportion
- Myopathy, Congenital, With Fiber-Type Disproportion
- Fiber-Type Disproportion Myopathy, Congenital
- Fiber Type Disproportion Myopathy, Congenital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myopathies, Structural, Congenital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myopathies, Structural, Congenital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myopathies, Structural, Congenital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myopathies, Structural, Congenital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.