Transurethral Resection of Prostate
"Transurethral Resection of Prostate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Removal of all or part of the PROSTATE, often using a cystoscope and/or resectoscope passed through the URETHRA.
|Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Prostate Transurethral Resection
- Prostate Transurethral Resections
- Transurethral Prostate Resection
- Prostate Resection, Transurethral
- Prostate Resections, Transurethral
- Resection, Transurethral Prostate
- Resections, Transurethral Prostate
- Transurethral Prostate Resections
- Prostatectomy, Transurethral
- Prostatectomies, Transurethral
- Transurethral Prostatectomies
- Transurethral Prostatectomy
Transurethral Electrovaporization of Prostate
- Transurethral Electrovaporization of Prostate
- Prostate Transurethral Electrovaporization
- Prostate Transurethral Electrovaporizations
- Transurethral Vaporesection of Prostate
- Prostate Transurethral Vaporesection
- Prostate Transurethral Vaporesections
- Transurethral Electroresection of Prostate
- Prostate Transurethral Electroresection
- Prostate Transurethral Electroresections
Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Microwave Thermotherapy, Transurethral
- Thermotherapy, Transurethral Microwave
- Transurethral Thermotherapy
- Thermotherapies, Transurethral
- Thermotherapy, Transurethral
- Transurethral Thermotherapies
- Transurethral Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transurethral Resection of Prostate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transurethral Resection of Prostate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transurethral Resection of Prostate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transurethral Resection of Prostate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.