Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Serine-threonine protein kinases that relay signals from CYTOKINE RECEPTORS and are involved in control of CELL GROWTH PROCESSES; CELL DIFFERENTIATION; and APOPTOSIS.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c pim 1
- c-pim-1, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Pim-1 Kinase
- Kinase, Pim-1
- Pim 1 Kinase
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-pim-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein c pim 1
- c-pim-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein pim-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein pim 1
- pim-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- c-pim-1 Protein
- c pim 1 Protein
- pim-1 Proto-Oncogene Protein
- pim 1 Proto Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-pim-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.