"Dobutamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A catecholamine derivative with specificity for BETA-1 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS. It is commonly used as a cardiotonic agent after CARDIAC SURGERY and during DOBUTAMINE STRESS ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY.
- Dobutamin ratiopharm
- ratiopharm Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Dobutamine Tartrate
- Tartrate, Dobutamine
- Dobutamine Tartrate (1:1), (S-(R*,R*))-Isomer
- Irisfarma Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Lilly Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Eli Lilly Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Kendrick Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Boehringer Ingelheim Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Juste Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
- Pisa Brand of Dobutamine Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dobutamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dobutamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dobutamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dobutamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dobutamine" by people in Profiles.