"Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that selectively bind to and activate alpha adrenergic receptors.
- Adrenergic alpha-Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha Agonists
- alpha-Agonists, Adrenergic
- Receptor Agonists, Adrenergic alpha
- Receptor Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic
- Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Agonists, alpha Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- alpha Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha-Agonist
- Adrenergic alpha Agonist
- alpha-Agonist, Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Agonist
- Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Agonist
- alpha-Adrenergic Agonists
- Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha-Receptor Agonist
- Adrenergic alpha Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, Adrenergic alpha-Receptor
- alpha-Receptor Agonist, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic alpha-Receptor Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha Receptor Agonists
- Agonists, Adrenergic alpha-Receptor
- alpha-Receptor Agonists, Adrenergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.