"NF-kappa B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ubiquitous, inducible, nuclear transcriptional activator that binds to enhancer elements in many different cell types and is activated by pathogenic stimuli. The NF-kappa B complex is a heterodimer composed of two DNA-binding subunits: NF-kappa B1 and relA.
- NF-kappa B
- kappa B Enhancer Binding Protein
- NF kappaB
- Transcription Factor NF-kB
- Factor NF-kB, Transcription
- NF-kB, Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor NF kB
- NF kB
- Immunoglobulin Enhancer-Binding Protein
- Enhancer-Binding Protein, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin Enhancer Binding Protein
- Nuclear Factor kappa B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NF-kappa B".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NF-kappa B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NF-kappa B" by people in this website by year, and whether "NF-kappa B" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.