Biological Specimen Banks
"Biological Specimen Banks" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Facilities that collect, store, and distribute tissues, e.g., cell lines, microorganisms, blood, sperm, milk, breast tissue, for use by others. Other uses may include transplantation and comparison of diseased tissues in the identification of cancer.
|Biological Specimen Banks
- Biological Specimen Banks
- Banks, Biological Substance
- Biological Substance Bank
- Substance Bank, Biological
- Substance Banks, Biological
- Bank, Biological Specimen
- Banks, Biological Specimen
- Biological Specimen Bank
- Specimen Bank, Biological
- Specimen Banks, Biological
- Bank, Biological Substance
- Biological Substance Banks
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Biological Specimen Banks".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Biological Specimen Banks".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Biological Specimen Banks" by people in this website by year, and whether "Biological Specimen Banks" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.