"Mice, Inbred mdx" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A strain of mice arising from a spontaneous MUTATION (mdx) in inbred C57BL mice. This mutation is X chromosome-linked and produces viable homozygous animals that lack the muscle protein DYSTROPHIN, have high serum levels of muscle ENZYMES, and possess histological lesions similar to human MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY. The histological features, linkage, and map position of mdx make these mice a worthy animal model of DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY.
|Mice, Inbred mdx
- Mice, Inbred mdx
- Inbred mdx Mice
- mdx Mice, Inbred
- Mouse, Inbred mdx
- Inbred mdx Mouse
- mdx Mouse, Inbred
- Mice, mdx
- mdx Mice
- Mouse, mdx
- mdx Mouse
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mice, Inbred mdx".
- Organisms [B]
- Eukaryota [B01]
- Animals [B01.050]
- Animal Population Groups [B01.050.050]
- Animals, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.157]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.157.520]
- Mice, Inbred C57BL [B01.050.050.157.520.420]
- Mice, Inbred mdx [B01.050.050.157.520.420.500]
- Animals, Laboratory [B01.050.050.199]
- Animals, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.199.520]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.199.520.520]
- Mice, Inbred C57BL [B01.050.050.199.520.520.420]
- Mice, Inbred mdx [B01.050.050.199.520.520.420.500]
- Chordata [B01.050.150]
- Vertebrates [B01.050.150.900]
- Mammals [B01.050.150.900.649]
- Rodentia [B01.050.150.900.649.865]
- Muridae [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635]
- Murinae [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505]
- Mice [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.400]
- Mice, Inbred C57BL [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.400.420]
- Mice, Inbred mdx [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.400.420.500]
- Mice, Mutant Strains [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.550]
- Mice, Inbred mdx [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.550.265]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mice, Inbred mdx".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mice, Inbred mdx" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mice, Inbred mdx" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.