"Lymphedema" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Edema due to obstruction of lymph vessels or disorders of the lymph nodes.
- Milroy Disease
- Lymphedema, Hereditary, Ia
- Milroy's Disease
- Milroys Disease
- Nonne-Milroy Disease
- Nonne Milroy Disease
- Hereditary Lymphedema 1
- Hereditary Lymphedema 1s
- Nonne-Milroy-Meige Disease
- Nonne Milroy Meige Disease
- Primary Congenital Lymphedema
- Congenital Lymphedema, Primary
- Congenital Lymphedemas, Primary
- Lymphedema, Primary Congenital
- Lymphedemas, Primary Congenital
- Primary Congenital Lymphedemas
- Congenital Hereditary Lymphedema
- Congenital Hereditary Lymphedemas
- Hereditary Lymphedema, Congenital
- Hereditary Lymphedemas, Congenital
- Lymphedema, Congenital Hereditary
- Lymphedemas, Congenital Hereditary
- Early Onset Lymphedema
- Early Onset Lymphedemas
- Lymphedemas, Early Onset
- Hereditary Lymphedema
- Hereditary Lymphedemas
- Lymphedema, Hereditary
- Lymphedemas, Hereditary
- Lymphedema, Early-Onset
- Early-Onset Lymphedema
- Early-Onset Lymphedemas
- Lymphedema, Early Onset
- Lymphedemas, Early-Onset
- Nonne-Milroy Lymphedema
- Lymphedema, Nonne-Milroy
- Nonne Milroy Lymphedema
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphedema".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphedema".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphedema" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphedema" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphedema" by people in Profiles.