"Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of related enzymes responsible for the endohydrolysis of the di-N-acetylchitobiosyl unit in high-mannose-content glycopeptides and GLYCOPROTEINS.
- Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase
- Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase, Mannosyl-Glycoprotein
- Mannosyl Glycoprotein Endo beta N Acetylglucosaminidase
- Endo beta Acetylglucosaminidase
- Endo N Acetyl beta d glucosaminidase
- Di-N-Acetylchitobiosyl beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase
- Di N Acetylchitobiosyl beta N Acetylglucosaminidase
- beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase, Di-N-Acetylchitobiosyl
- Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase F
- Endo beta N Acetylglucosaminidase F
- Peptide N-Glycosidase F
- Peptide N Glycosidase F
- Endoglycosidase F
- Endo F Endoglucosaminidase
- Endoglucosaminidase F
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mannosyl-Glycoprotein Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.