"Professional-Family Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The interactions between the professional person and the family.
- Professional-Family Relations
- Professional Family Relations
- Professional-Family Relation
- Relation, Professional-Family
- Relations, Professional-Family
- Professional Family Relationship
- Family Relationship, Professional
- Family Relationships, Professional
- Professional Family Relationships
- Relationship, Professional Family
- Relationships, Professional Family
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Professional-Family Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Professional-Family Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Professional-Family Relations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Professional-Family Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.