"Myositis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inflammation of a muscle or muscle tissue.
- Myopathy, Inflammatory
- Muscle Diseases, Inflammatory
- Inflammatory Muscle Diseases
- Inflammatory Muscle Disease
- Muscle Disease, Inflammatory
- Inflammatory Myopathy
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Myopathies, Inflammatory
- Myositis, Proliferative
- Myositides, Proliferative
- Proliferative Myositides
- Proliferative Myositis
- Myositis, Infectious
- Infectious Myositides
- Myositides, Infectious
- Infectious Myositis
Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
- Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
- Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy
- Inflammatory Myopathy, Idiopathic
- Myopathy, Idiopathic Inflammatory
- Myopathies, Idiopathic Inflammatory
- Inflammatory Myopathies, Idiopathic
- Myositis, Focal
- Focal Myositides
- Focal Myositis
- Myositides, Focal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myositis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myositis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myositis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myositis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.