Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein
"Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A signal-transducing adaptor protein that associates with TNF RECEPTOR complexes. It contains a death effector domain that can interact with death effector domains found on INITIATOR CASPASES such as CASPASE 8 and CASPASE 10. Activation of CASPASES via interaction with this protein plays a role in the signaling cascade that leads to APOPTOSIS.
|Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein
- Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein
- Fas Associated Death Domain Protein
- Fas-Associating Protein with Death Domain
- Fas Associating Protein with Death Domain
- MORT1 Protein
- FADD Protein, Fas-Associating
- FADD Protein, Fas Associating
- Fas-Associating FADD Protein
- Fas-Associating Protein FADD
- FADD, Fas-Associating Protein
- Fas Associating Protein FADD
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.