"Kartagener Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive disorder characterized by a triad of DEXTROCARDIA; INFERTILITY; and SINUSITIS. The syndrome is caused by mutations of DYNEIN genes encoding motility proteins which are components of sperm tails, and CILIA in the respiratory and the reproductive tracts.
- Kartagener Syndrome
- Syndrome, Kartagener
- Ciliary Dyskinesia, Primary, 1
- Ciliary Dyskinesia, Primary, 1, With Or Without Situs Inversus
- Siewert Syndrome
- Syndrome, Siewert
- Kartagener Triad
- Kartagener's Syndrome
- Kartageners Syndrome
- Syndrome, Kartagener's
- Kartagener's Triad
- Kartageners Triad
- Polynesian Bronchiectasis
- Bronchiectasis, Polynesian
- Polynesian Bronchiectases
- Ciliary Dyskinesia, Primary
- Dyskinesia, Primary Ciliary
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Dextrocardia, Bronchiectasis, and Sinusitis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Kartagener Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Kartagener Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Kartagener Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Kartagener Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.