"cdc25 Phosphatases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of dual specificity phosphatases that play a role in the progression of the CELL CYCLE. They dephosphorylate and activate CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES.
- cdc25 Phosphatases
- Phosphatases, cdc25
- cdc25 Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, cdc25
- cdc25B Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, cdc25B
- M-Phase Inducer Phosphatase 2
- M Phase Inducer Phosphatase 2
- Cell Division Cycle 25B protein
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase Cdc25B
- cdc25C Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, cdc25C
- M-Phase Inducer Phosphatase 3
- M Phase Inducer Phosphatase 3
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase Cdc25C
- cdc25A Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, cdc25A
- M-Phase Inducer Phosphatase 1
- M Phase Inducer Phosphatase 1
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase Cdc25A
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "cdc25 Phosphatases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "cdc25 Phosphatases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "cdc25 Phosphatases" by people in this website by year, and whether "cdc25 Phosphatases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "cdc25 Phosphatases" by people in Profiles.