Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital
"Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of disorders characterized by a congenital defect in neuromuscular transmission at the NEUROMUSCULAR JUNCTION. This includes presynaptic, synaptic, and postsynaptic disorders (that are not of autoimmune origin). The majority of these diseases are caused by mutations of various subunits of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (RECEPTORS, NICOTINIC) on the postsynaptic surface of the junction. (From Arch Neurol 1999 Feb;56(2):163-7)
|Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital
- Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Congenital
- Syndrome, Congenital Myasthenic
- Syndromes, Congenital Myasthenic
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Myasthenia Gravis, Congenital
- Congenital Myasthenia Gravis
- Gravi, Congenital Myasthenia
Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital, Slow Channel
- Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital, Slow Channel
- Slow-Channel Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Slow Channel Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Congenital, Slow-Channel
- Congenital Slow-Channel Myasthenic Syndromes
- Congenital Slow Channel Myasthenic Syndromes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myasthenic Syndromes, Congenital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.