"Proton-Translocating ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Multisubunit enzymes that reversibly synthesize ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE. They are coupled to the transport of protons across a membrane.
- Proton-Translocating ATPases
- Adenosine Triphosphatase Complex
- Complex, Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Triphosphatase Complex, Adenosine
- ATPase, F(1)F(0)
- ATPase, F0F1
- F0F1 ATPase
- F(0)F(1)-ATP Synthase
- H+ ATPase
- ATPase, H+
- ATPase, H(+)
- Proton-Translocating ATPase Complexes
- ATPase Complexes, Proton-Translocating
- Complexes, Proton-Translocating ATPase
- Proton Translocating ATPase Complexes
- ATP Dependent Proton Translocase
- F1F0 ATPase Complex
- H(+)-Transporting ATPase
- H+-Translocating ATPase
- ATPase, H+-Translocating
- H+ Translocating ATPase
- Proton-Translocating ATPase
- ATPase, Proton-Translocating
- Proton Translocating ATPase
- H+ Transporting ATP Synthase
- H(+)-Transporting ATP Synthase
- H(+)ATPase Complex
- Proton-Translocating ATPase Complex
- ATPase Complex, Proton-Translocating
- Proton Translocating ATPase Complex
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proton-Translocating ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proton-Translocating ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proton-Translocating ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proton-Translocating ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.