E2F1 Transcription Factor
"E2F1 Transcription Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An E2F transcription factor that interacts directly with RETINOBLASTOMA PROTEIN and CYCLIN A and activates GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION required for CELL CYCLE entry and DNA synthesis. E2F1 is involved in DNA REPAIR and APOPTOSIS.
|E2F1 Transcription Factor
- E2F1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, E2F1
- E2F-1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, E2F-1
- Transcription Factor E2F1
- Retinoblastoma-Associated Protein 1
- Retinoblastoma Associated Protein 1
- Transcription Factor E2F-1
- Transcription Factor E2F 1
- E2F Transcription Factor 1 Protein
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "E2F1 Transcription Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "E2F1 Transcription Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "E2F1 Transcription Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "E2F1 Transcription Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "E2F1 Transcription Factor" by people in Profiles.