"Immunotoxins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Semisynthetic conjugates of various toxic molecules, including RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES and bacterial or plant toxins, with specific immune substances such as IMMUNOGLOBULINS; MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES; and ANTIGENS. The antitumor or antiviral immune substance carries the toxin to the tumor or infected cell where the toxin exerts its poisonous effect.
- Antibody-Toxin Conjugates
- Antibody Toxin Conjugates
- Conjugates, Antibody-Toxin
- Antibody-Toxin Hybrids
- Antibody Toxin Hybrids
- Hybrids, Antibody-Toxin
- Cytotoxin-Antibody Conjugates
- Conjugates, Cytotoxin-Antibody
- Cytotoxin Antibody Conjugates
- Toxin-Antibody Hybrids
- Hybrids, Toxin-Antibody
- Toxin Antibody Hybrids
- Monoclonal Antibody-Toxin Conjugates
- Antibody-Toxin Conjugates, Monoclonal
- Conjugates, Monoclonal Antibody-Toxin
- Monoclonal Antibody Toxin Conjugates
- Toxin-Antibody Conjugates
- Conjugates, Toxin-Antibody
- Toxin Antibody Conjugates
- Toxins, Chimeric
- Chimeric Toxins
- Toxin Conjugates
- Conjugates, Toxin
- Toxin Carriers
- Carriers, Toxin
- Toxin Conjugate
- Conjugate, Toxin
- Chimeric Toxin
- Toxin, Chimeric
- Toxin Carrier
- Carrier, Toxin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunotoxins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunotoxins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunotoxins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunotoxins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.