"AIDS-Associated Nephropathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Renal syndrome in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients characterized by nephrotic syndrome, severe proteinuria, focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis with distinctive tubular and interstitial changes, enlarged kidneys, and peculiar tubuloreticular structures. The syndrome is distinct from heroin-associated nephropathy as well as other forms of kidney disease seen in HIV-infected patients.
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- AIDS Associated Nephropathy
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathies
- AIDS Associated Nephropathies
- Nephropathies, AIDS-Associated
- Nephropathies, AIDS Associated
- Nephropathy, AIDS-Associated
- Nephropathy, AIDS Associated
- HIV-Associated Nephropathies
- HIV Associated Nephropathies
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Associated Nephropathy
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Associated Nephropathy
- Nephropathy, HIV-Associated
- Nephropathy, HIV Associated
- HIV-Associated Nephropathy
- HIV Associated Nephropathy
- HIV-Related Nephropathies
- HIV Related Nephropathies
- HIV-Related Nephropathy
- HIV Related Nephropathy
- Nephropathies, HIV-Related
- Nephropathies, HIV Related
- Nephropathy, HIV-Related
- Nephropathy, HIV Related
- AIDS Nephropathy
- AIDS Nephropathies
- Nephropathies, AIDS
- Nephropathy, AIDS
- Nephropathies, HIV-Associated
- Nephropathies, HIV Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "AIDS-Associated Nephropathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "AIDS-Associated Nephropathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "AIDS-Associated Nephropathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "AIDS-Associated Nephropathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "AIDS-Associated Nephropathy" by people in Profiles.