"Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mixed-function oxygenase that catalyzes the hydroxylation of a prolyl-glycyl-containing-peptide, usually in PROTOCOLLAGEN, to a hydroxyprolylglycyl-containing-peptide. The enzyme utilizes molecular OXYGEN with a concomitant oxidative decarboxylation of 2-oxoglutarate to SUCCINATE. The enzyme occurs as a tetramer of two alpha and two beta subunits. The beta subunit of procollagen-proline dioxygenase is identical to the enzyme PROTEIN DISULFIDE-ISOMERASES.
- Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase
- Dioxygenase, Procollagen-Proline
- Procollagen Proline Dioxygenase
- Procollagen Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase
- 4-Hydroxylase, Procollagen Prolyl
- Procollagen Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase, Procollagen
- Protocollagen Prolyl Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Protocollagen Prolyl
- Prolyl Hydroxylase, Protocollagen
- Proline,2-Oxoglutarate 4-Dioxygenase
- 4-Dioxygenase, Proline,2-Oxoglutarate
- Proline,2 Oxoglutarate 4 Dioxygenase
- Prolyl 4-Hydroxylase
- 4-Hydroxylase, Prolyl
- Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase
- Prolyl Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Prolyl
- Peptidyl Prolyl Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Peptidyl Prolyl
- Prolyl Hydroxylase, Peptidyl
- Proline Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Proline
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Procollagen-Proline Dioxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.