Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma
"Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A benign neoplasm of pneumocytes, cells of the PULMONARY ALVEOLI. Originally considered to be vascular in origin, it is now classified as an epithelial tumor with several elements, including solid cellular areas, papillary structure, sclerotic regions, and dilated blood-filled spaces resembling HEMANGIOMA.
|Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma
- Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma
- Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangiomas
- Sclerosing Hemangioma, Pulmonary
- Sclerosing Hemangiomas, Pulmonary
- Lung Sclerosing Hemangioma
- Lung Sclerosing Hemangiomas
- Sclerosing Hemangiomas, Lung
- Sclerosing Hemangioma, Lung
- Hemangioma, Sclerosing, Pulmonary
- Sclerosing Hemangioma of the Lung
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.