"Phase Transition" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A change of a substance from one form or state to another.
|Sol-Gel Phase Transition
- Sol-Gel Phase Transition
- Phase Transition, Sol-Gel
- Phase Transitions, Sol-Gel
- Sol Gel Phase Transition
- Sol-Gel Phase Transitions
- Transition, Sol-Gel Phase
- Transitions, Sol-Gel Phase
Gas-Liquid-Solid Phase Transitions
- Gas-Liquid-Solid Phase Transitions
- Gas Liquid Solid Phase Transitions
- Gas-Liquid-Solid Phase Transition
- Phase Transition, Gas-Liquid-Solid
- Phase Transitions, Gas-Liquid-Solid
- Transition, Gas-Liquid-Solid Phase
- Transitions, Gas-Liquid-Solid Phase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phase Transition".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phase Transition".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phase Transition" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phase Transition" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Phase Transition" by people in Profiles.