"Cerebrovascular Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A spectrum of pathological conditions of impaired blood flow in the brain. They can involve vessels (ARTERIES; or VEINS) in the CEREBRUM, the CEREBELLUM, and the BRAIN STEM. Major categories include INTRACRANIAL ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATIONS; BRAIN ISCHEMIA; CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE; and others.
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disorder
- Intracranial Vascular Disorders
- Intracranial Vascular Disorder
- Vascular Disorder, Intracranial
- Vascular Disorders, Intracranial
- Vascular Diseases, Intracranial
- Intracranial Vascular Disease
- Intracranial Vascular Diseases
- Vascular Disease, Intracranial
- Brain Vascular Disorders
- Brain Vascular Disorder
- Vascular Disorder, Brain
- Vascular Disorders, Brain
- Cerebrovascular Occlusion
- Cerebrovascular Occlusions
- Occlusion, Cerebrovascular
- Occlusions, Cerebrovascular
- Cerebrovascular Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Insufficiencies
- Insufficiencies, Cerebrovascular
- Insufficiency, Cerebrovascular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebrovascular Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebrovascular Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebrovascular Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cerebrovascular Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.