"Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes reversibly the conversion of palmitoyl-CoA to palmitoylcarnitine in the inner mitochondrial membrane. EC 220.127.116.11.
- Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase
- Carnitine O Palmitoyltransferase
- O-Palmitoyltransferase, Carnitine
- Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase
- Palmitoyltransferase, Carnitine
- Palmitylcarnitine Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Palmitylcarnitine
- Carnitine Acyltransferase I
- Acyltransferase I, Carnitine
- Palmitoylcarnitine Transferase
- Transferase, Palmitoylcarnitine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carnitine O-Palmitoyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.