Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections
"Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections of the brain, spinal cord, or meninges by single celled organisms of the former subkingdom known as protozoa. The central nervous system may be the primary or secondary site of protozoal infection. These diseases may occur as OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTIONS or arise in immunocompetent hosts.
|Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections
- Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections
- Infections, Protozoal, Central Nervous System
- Protozoal Infections, Central Nervous System
- Infection, Central Nervous System, Protozoal
Cerebral Protozoal Infections
- Cerebral Protozoal Infections
- Cerebral Protozoal Infection
- Infection, Cerebral Protozoal
- Infections, Cerebral Protozoal
- Protozoal Infection, Cerebral
- Protozoal Infections, Cerebral
- Meningoencephalitis, Protozoal
- Meningoencephalitides, Protozoal
- Protozoal Meningoencephalitides
- Protozoal Meningoencephalitis
- Amebic Meningoencephalitis
- Amebic Meningoencephalitides
- Meningoencephalitides, Amebic
- Meningoencephalitis, Amebic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Central Nervous System Protozoal Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.