Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases
"Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of intracellular signaling kinases that were identified by their ability to signal from the activated INTERLEUKIN-1 RECEPTORS. Signaling from these kinases involves their interaction with SIGNAL TRANSDUCING ADAPTOR PROTEINS such as MYELOID DIFFERENTIATION FACTOR 88 and TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTOR 6.
|Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases
- Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases
- Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinases
- Kinases, Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated
- Receptor-Associated Kinases, Interleukin-1
- IRAK Kinases
- Kinases, IRAK
- IL-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase
- IL 1 Receptor Associated Kinase
- Kinase, IL-1 Receptor-Associated
- Receptor-Associated Kinase, IL-1
- Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase
- Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase
- Kinase, Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated
- Receptor-Associated Kinase, Interleukin-1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases" by people in Profiles.