"Mice, Hairless" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mutant strains of mice that produce little or no hair.
- Mice, Hairless
- Hairless Mouse
- Mouse, Hairless
- Hairless Mice
Mice, Inbred HRS
- Mice, Inbred HRS
- HRS Mice, Inbred
- Inbred HRS Mice
- Mouse, Inbred HRS
- HRS Mouse, Inbred
- Inbred HRS Mouse
- Mice, HRS
- HRS Mice
- Mouse, HRS
- HRS Mouse
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mice, Hairless".
- Organisms [B]
- Eukaryota [B01]
- Animals [B01.050]
- Animal Population Groups [B01.050.050]
- Animals, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.157]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.157.520]
- Mice, Hairless [B01.050.050.157.520.480]
- Animals, Laboratory [B01.050.050.199]
- Animals, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.199.520]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.050.199.520.520]
- Mice, Hairless [B01.050.050.199.520.520.480]
- Chordata [B01.050.150]
- Vertebrates [B01.050.150.900]
- Mammals [B01.050.150.900.649]
- Rodentia [B01.050.150.900.649.865]
- Muridae [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635]
- Murinae [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505]
- Mice [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500]
- Mice, Inbred Strains [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.400]
- Mice, Hairless [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.400.480]
- Mice, Mutant Strains [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.550]
- Mice, Hairless [B01.050.150.900.649.865.635.505.500.550.230]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mice, Hairless".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mice, Hairless" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mice, Hairless" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mice, Hairless" by people in Profiles.