Leukocyte Reduction Procedures
"Leukocyte Reduction Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The removal of LEUKOCYTES from BLOOD to reduce BLOOD TRANSFUSION reactions and lower the chance of transmitting VIRUSES. This may be performed by FILTRATION or by CYTAPHERESIS.
|Leukocyte Reduction Procedures
- Leukocyte Reduction Procedures
- Leukocyte Reduction Procedure
- Procedure, Leukocyte Reduction
- Procedures, Leukocyte Reduction
- Reduction Procedure, Leukocyte
- Reduction Procedures, Leukocyte
- Leukocyte Depletion Procedures
- Depletion Procedure, Leukocyte
- Depletion Procedures, Leukocyte
- Leukocyte Depletion Procedure
- Procedure, Leukocyte Depletion
- Procedures, Leukocyte Depletion
- Leukocyte Removal Procedures
- Leukocyte Removal Procedure
- Procedure, Leukocyte Removal
- Procedures, Leukocyte Removal
- Removal Procedure, Leukocyte
- Removal Procedures, Leukocyte
Leukocyte Reduction Filtration
- Leukocyte Reduction Filtration
- Filtration, Leukocyte Reduction
- Filtrations, Leukocyte Reduction
- Leukocyte Reduction Filtrations
- Reduction Filtration, Leukocyte
- Reduction Filtrations, Leukocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukocyte Reduction Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukocyte Reduction Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukocyte Reduction Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukocyte Reduction Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.