"Nutritive Value" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An indication of the contribution of a food to the nutrient content of the diet. This value depends on the quantity of a food which is digested and absorbed and the amounts of the essential nutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals, vitamins) which it contains. This value can be affected by soil and growing conditions, handling and storage, and processing.
- Nutritive Value
- Nutritive Values
- Value, Nutritive
- Values, Nutritive
- Availability, Nutritional Biologic
- Nutritional Biologic Availability
- Biologic Availability, Nutritional
- Biologic Nutritional Availability
- Availability, Biologic Nutritional
- Biological Availability, Nutritional
- Availability, Nutritional Biological
- Nutritional Value
- Nutritional Values
- Value, Nutritional
- Values, Nutritional
- Nutritional Availability
- Availability, Nutritional
- Nutritional Availability, Biologic
- Nutritional Availability, Biological
- Nutritional Biological Availability
- Availability, Biological Nutritional
- Biological Nutritional Availability
- Nutrition Value
- Nutrition Values
- Value, Nutrition
- Values, Nutrition
- Nutritional Quality
- Quality, Nutritional
- Nutritive Quality
- Quality, Nutritive
- Nutritional Food Quality
- Food Quality, Nutritional
- Quality, Nutritional Food
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nutritive Value".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nutritive Value".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nutritive Value" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nutritive Value" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.