"Receptor, PAR-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A thrombin receptor subtype that couples to HETEROTRIMERIC GTP-BINDING PROTEINS resulting in the activation of a variety of signaling mechanisms including decreased intracellular CYCLIC AMP, increased TYPE C PHOSPHOLIPASES and increased PHOSPHOLIPASE A2.
- Receptor, PAR-1
- Receptor, PAR 1
- PAR1 Receptor
- Receptor, PAR1
- PAR-1 Receptor
- PAR 1 Receptor
- Proteinase-Activated Receptor 1
- Proteinase Activated Receptor 1
- Protease-Activated Receptor 1
- Protease Activated Receptor 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, PAR-1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550.625]
- Receptors, Thrombin [D12.776.395.550.625.800]
- Receptor, PAR-1 [D12.776.395.550.625.800.790]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550.625]
- Receptors, Thrombin [D12.776.543.550.625.800]
- Receptor, PAR-1 [D12.776.543.550.625.800.790]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Thrombin [D12.776.543.750.100.875]
- Receptor, PAR-1 [D12.776.543.750.100.875.500]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Thrombin [D12.776.543.750.750.850]
- Receptor, PAR-1 [D12.776.543.750.750.850.399]
- Receptors, Proteinase-Activated [D12.776.543.750.792]
- Receptors, Thrombin [D12.776.543.750.792.500]
- Receptor, PAR-1 [D12.776.543.750.792.500.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, PAR-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, PAR-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, PAR-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.