Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
"Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An electrophoretic technique for assaying the binding of one compound to another. Typically one compound is labeled to follow its mobility during electrophoresis. If the labeled compound is bound by the other compound, then the mobility of the labeled compound through the electrophoretic medium will be retarded.
|Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- EMSA Electrophoretic Technique
- EMSA Electrophoretic Techniques
- Electrophoretic Technique, EMSA
- Electrophoretic Techniques, EMSA
- Technique, EMSA Electrophoretic
- Techniques, EMSA Electrophoretic
- Band Shift Mobility Assay
- Mobility Shift Assay
- Assay, Mobility Shift
- Assays, Mobility Shift
- Mobility Shift Assays
- Bandshift Mobility Assay
- Assay, Bandshift Mobility
- Assays, Bandshift Mobility
- Bandshift Mobility Assays
- Mobility Assay, Bandshift
- Mobility Assays, Bandshift
Supershift Mobility Assay
- Supershift Mobility Assay
- Assay, Supershift Mobility
- Assays, Supershift Mobility
- Mobility Assay, Supershift
- Mobility Assays, Supershift
- Supershift Mobility Assays
Gel Shift Analysis
- Gel Shift Analysis
- Analyses, Gel Shift
- Analysis, Gel Shift
- Gel Shift Analyses
- Gelshift Analysis
- Gel Retardation Assay
- Assay, Gel Retardation
- Assays, Gel Retardation
- Gel Retardation Assays
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.