"4-Hydroxybenzoate-3-Monooxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein that catalyzes the synthesis of protocatechuic acid from 4-hydroxybenzoate in the presence of molecular oxygen. EC 220.127.116.11.
- 4 Hydroxybenzoate 3 Monooxygenase
- p-Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, p-Hydroxybenzoate
- p Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase
- para-Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, para-Hydroxybenzoate
- para Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "4-Hydroxybenzoate-3-Monooxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "4-Hydroxybenzoate-3-Monooxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "4-Hydroxybenzoate-3-Monooxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "4-Hydroxybenzoate-3-Monooxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.