Virulence Factors, Bordetella
"Virulence Factors, Bordetella" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A set of BACTERIAL ADHESINS and TOXINS, BIOLOGICAL produced by BORDETELLA organisms that determine the pathogenesis of BORDETELLA INFECTIONS, such as WHOOPING COUGH. They include filamentous hemagglutinin; FIMBRIAE PROTEINS; pertactin; PERTUSSIS TOXIN; ADENYLATE CYCLASE TOXIN; dermonecrotic toxin; tracheal cytotoxin; Bordetella LIPOPOLYSACCHARIDES; and tracheal colonization factor.
|Virulence Factors, Bordetella
- Virulence Factors, Bordetella
- Factors, Bordetella Virulence
- Bordetella Virulence Determinant
- Determinant, Bordetella Virulence
- Virulence Determinant, Bordetella
- Bordetella Virulence Factors
- Lymphocytosis-Promoting Factor-Hemagglutinin
- Factor-Hemagglutinin, Lymphocytosis-Promoting
- Lymphocytosis Promoting Factor Hemagglutinin
- LFP Hemagglutinin
- LP HA
- Leukocytosis-Promoting Factor Hemagglutinin
- Factor Hemagglutinin, Leukocytosis-Promoting
- Hemagglutinin, Leukocytosis-Promoting Factor
- Leukocytosis Promoting Factor Hemagglutinin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Virulence Factors, Bordetella".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Virulence Factors, Bordetella".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Virulence Factors, Bordetella" by people in this website by year, and whether "Virulence Factors, Bordetella" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.