"Data Collection" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.
|Randomized Response Technique
- Randomized Response Technique
- Randomized Response Techniques
- Response Technique, Randomized
- Response Techniques, Randomized
- Technique, Randomized Response
- Techniques, Randomized Response
- Randomized Response Technic
- Randomized Response Technics
- Response Technic, Randomized
- Response Technics, Randomized
- Technic, Randomized Response
- Technics, Randomized Response
- Survey Methods
- Method, Survey
- Methods, Survey
- Survey Method
- Survey Methodology
- Methodology, Survey
- Data Sources
- Data Source
- Source, Data
- Sources, Data
- Baseline Survey
- Baseline Surveys
- Survey, Baseline
- Surveys, Baseline
- Community Surveys
- Community Survey
- Survey, Community
- Surveys, Community
Contraceptive Prevalence Surveys
- Contraceptive Prevalence Surveys
- Contraceptive Prevalence Survey
- Survey, Contraceptive Prevalence
- Surveys, Contraceptive Prevalence
- Data Linkage
- Data Linkages
- Linkage, Data
- Linkages, Data
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Data Collection".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Data Collection".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Data Collection" by people in this website by year, and whether "Data Collection" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.