"Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of severe neurodegenerative diseases characterized by intracellular accumulation of autofluorescent wax-like lipid materials (CEROID; LIPOFUSCIN) in neurons. There are several subtypes based on mutations of the various genes, time of disease onset, and severity of the neurological defects such as progressive DEMENTIA; SEIZURES; and visual failure.
- Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinoses
- Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinosis
- Lipofuscin Storage Disease
- Disease, Lipofuscin Storage
- Diseases, Lipofuscin Storage
- Lipofuscin Storage Diseases
- Storage Disease, Lipofuscin
- Storage Diseases, Lipofuscin
- Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal Ceroid
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Ceroid Storage Disease
- Ceroid Storage Diseases
- Disease, Ceroid Storage
- Diseases, Ceroid Storage
- Storage Disease, Ceroid
- Storage Diseases, Ceroid
- Ceroid-Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal
Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Batten-Mayou Disease
- Batten Mayou Disease
- Spielmeyer-Vogt Disease
- Spielmeyer Vogt Disease
- Juvenile Cerebroretinal Degeneration
- Cerebroretinal Degeneration, Juvenile
- Cerebroretinal Degenerations, Juvenile
- Juvenile Cerebroretinal Degenerations
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Juvenile
- Batten Disease
- Batten-Spielmeyer-Vogt Disease
- Batten Spielmeyer Vogt Disease
Late-Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Late-Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Late Infantile
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Late-Infantile
- Jansky-Bielschowsky Disease
- Jansky Bielschowsky Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neuronal Ceroid-Lipofuscinoses" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.