"Receptors, CXCR4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CXCR receptors with specificity for CXCL12 CHEMOKINE. The receptors may play a role in HEMATOPOIESIS regulation and can also function as coreceptors for the HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS.
- Receptors, CXCR4
- CXCR4 Receptor
- Receptor, CXCR4
- Receptor, LESTR
- LESTR Receptor
- Leukocyte-Derived Seven-Transmembrane Domain Receptor
- Leukocyte Derived Seven Transmembrane Domain Receptor
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 4
- CXCR4 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.100.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.7188.8.131.520]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.7184.108.40.2060.400]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.400]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.925]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.925.700]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.750.925.700.650]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D23.050.301.264.035.605]
- Receptors, CXCR [D23.050.301.264.035.605.500]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D23.050.301.264.035.605.500.400]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D18.104.22.168.605]
- Receptors, CXCR [D22.214.171.124.605.500]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D126.96.36.199.605.500.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, CXCR4" by people in Profiles.