"Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins that cotransport sodium ions and bicarbonate ions across cellular membranes.
- Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters
- Sodium Bicarbonate Symporters
- Symporters, Sodium-Bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Symport
- Bicarbonate Symport, Sodium
- Symport, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Na-HCO3 Symport
- Na HCO3 Symport
- Symport, Na-HCO3
- Sodium-Bicarbonate Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Sodium-Bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Cotransporter
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sodium-Bicarbonate Symporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.