"Bleomycin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A complex of related glycopeptide antibiotics from Streptomyces verticillus consisting of bleomycin A2 and B2. It inhibits DNA metabolism and is used as an antineoplastic, especially for solid tumors.
- BLEO cell
- cell pharm Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Lemery Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Almirall Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Bleomycinum Mack
- Mack, Bleomycinum
- Mack Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Bléomycine Bellon
- Bellon, Bléomycine
- Bellon Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
- Bristol Myers Squibb Brand of Bleomycin Sulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bleomycin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bleomycin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bleomycin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bleomycin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.