Anti-Infective Agents, Local
"Anti-Infective Agents, Local" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Substances used on humans and other animals that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity. They are distinguished from DISINFECTANTS, which are used on inanimate objects.
|Anti-Infective Agents, Local
- Anti-Infective Agents, Local
- Agents, Local Anti-Infective
- Anti Infective Agents, Local
- Antiinfective Agents, Local
- Agents, Local Antiinfective
- Topical Antiinfective Agents
- Topical Anti-Infective Agents
- Topical Anti Infective Agents
- Anti-Infective Agents, Topical
- Agents, Topical Anti-Infective
- Anti Infective Agents, Topical
- Antiinfective Agents, Topical
- Agents, Topical Antiinfective
- Local Anti-Infective Agents
- Local Anti Infective Agents
- Local Antiinfective Agents
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anti-Infective Agents, Local".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anti-Infective Agents, Local".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anti-Infective Agents, Local" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anti-Infective Agents, Local" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anti-Infective Agents, Local" by people in Profiles.