"Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the methylation of the epsilon-amino group of lysine residues in proteins to yield epsilon mono-, di-, and trimethyllysine. EC 126.96.36.199.
- Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase
- Histone Lysine N Methyltransferase
- N-Methyltransferase, Histone-Lysine
- Protein Methylase III
- Histone-Lysine Methyltransferase
- Histone Lysine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Histone-Lysine
- Protein Lysine Methyltransferase
- Methyltransferase, Protein Lysine
- Protein Methyltransferase III
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Histone-Lysine N-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.