"Receptor, Adenosine A3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of ADENOSINE RECEPTOR that is found expressed in a variety of locations including the BRAIN and endocrine tissues. The receptor is generally considered to be coupled to the GI, INHIBITORY G-PROTEIN which causes down regulation of CYCLIC AMP.
|Receptor, Adenosine A3
- Receptor, Adenosine A3
- A3 Receptor, Adenosine
- Adenosine A3 Receptors
- A3 Receptors, Adenosine
- Receptors, Adenosine A3
- Adenosine A3 Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Adenosine A3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.100.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A3 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.700.300]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A3 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.300]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.810]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.810.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A3 [D12.776.543.750.810.700.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Adenosine A3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Adenosine A3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Adenosine A3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.