Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional
"Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare form of supraventricular tachycardia caused by automatic, not reentrant, conduction initiated from sites at the atrioventricular junction, but not the ATRIOVENTRICULAR NODE. It usually occurs during myocardial infarction, after heart surgery, or in digitalis intoxication with a HEART RATE ranging from 140 to 250 beats per minute.
|Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional
- Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional
- Junctional Ectopic Tachycardia
- Ectopic Tachycardia, Junctional
- Ectopic Tachycardias, Junctional
- Junctional Ectopic Tachycardias
- Tachycardia, Junctional Ectopic
- Tachycardias, Junctional Ectopic
- Ectopic Junctional Tachycardia
- Ectopic Junctional Tachycardias
- Junctional Tachycardia, Ectopic
- Junctional Tachycardias, Ectopic
- Tachycardias, Ectopic Junctional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tachycardia, Ectopic Junctional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.