Tissue Plasminogen Activator
"Tissue Plasminogen Activator" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A proteolytic enzyme in the serine protease family found in many tissues which converts PLASMINOGEN to FIBRINOLYSIN. It has fibrin-binding activity and is immunologically different from UROKINASE-TYPE PLASMINOGEN ACTIVATOR. The primary sequence, composed of 527 amino acids, is identical in both the naturally occurring and synthetic proteases.
|Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Plasminogen Activator, Tissue
- Tissue Activator D-44
- Tissue Activator D 44
- Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue Type Plasminogen Activator
- T-Plasminogen Activator
- T Plasminogen Activator
- Plasminogen Activator, Tissue-Type
- Plasminogen Activator, Tissue Type
- Hoffmann-La Roche Brand of Alteplase
- Hoffmann La Roche Brand of Alteplase
- Genentech Brand of Alteplase
- Alteplase Genentech Brand
- Boehringer Ingelheim Brand of Alteplase
- Lysatec rt-PA
- Lysatec rt PA
- Lysatec rtPA
- Promeco Brand of Alteplase
- Alteplase Promeco Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tissue Plasminogen Activator".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tissue Plasminogen Activator".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tissue Plasminogen Activator" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tissue Plasminogen Activator" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.