"Neuromuscular Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A general term encompassing lower MOTOR NEURON DISEASE; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; and certain MUSCULAR DISEASES. Manifestations include MUSCLE WEAKNESS; FASCICULATION; muscle ATROPHY; SPASM; MYOKYMIA; MUSCLE HYPERTONIA, myalgias, and MUSCLE HYPOTONIA.
- Foley-Denny-Brown Syndrome
- Foley Denny Brown Syndrome
- Syndrome, Foley-Denny-Brown
- Fasciculation-Cramp Syndrome, Benign
- Benign Fasciculation-Cramp Syndrome
- Benign Fasciculation-Cramp Syndromes
- Fasciculation Cramp Syndrome, Benign
- Fasciculation-Cramp Syndromes, Benign
- Cramp-Fasciculation Syndrome
- Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome
- Cramp-Fasciculation Syndromes
- Syndrome, Cramp-Fasciculation
- Syndromes, Cramp-Fasciculation
- Oppenheim Disease
- Oppenheim's Disease
- Oppenheims Disease
- Amyotonia Congenita
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neuromuscular Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neuromuscular Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neuromuscular Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neuromuscular Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Neuromuscular Diseases" by people in Profiles.