LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein
"LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A membrane protein found in the rough endoplasm reticulum (ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM, ROUGH) that binds to LDL-RECEPTOR RELATED PROTEINS. It may function to prevent ligand binding of receptors during protein processing events within endosomal compartments.
|LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein
- LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein
- LDL Receptor Related Protein Associated Protein
- A2MRAP Protein
- LRPAP1 Gene Product
- 39 kDa RAP
- Receptor-Associated Protein (LDL)
- alpha2 MRAP
- alpha2-Macroglobulin Receptor-Associated Protein
- Receptor-Associated Protein, alpha2-Macroglobulin
- alpha2 Macroglobulin Receptor Associated Protein
- Heparin-Binding Protein 44
- Heparin Binding Protein 44
- Heparin-Binding Protein, 39-kDa
- 39-kDa Heparin-Binding Protein
- Heparin Binding Protein, 39 kDa
- 39-kDa Receptor-Associated Protein
- 39 kDa Receptor Associated Protein
- Receptor-Associated Protein, 39-kDa
- LDL Receptor-Associated Protein
- LDL Receptor Associated Protein
- Low-Density Lipoprotein-Related Protein-Associated Protein 1
- Low Density Lipoprotein Related Protein Associated Protein 1
- HBP 44
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "LDL-Receptor Related Protein-Associated Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.