Plants, Genetically Modified
"Plants, Genetically Modified" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
PLANTS, or their progeny, whose GENOME has been altered by GENETIC ENGINEERING.
|Plants, Genetically Modified
- Plants, Genetically Modified
- Genetically Modified Plant
- Modified Plant, Genetically
- Modified Plants, Genetically
- Plant, Genetically Modified
- GMO Plants
- GMO Plant
- Plant, GMO
- Plants, GMO
- Genetically Engineered Plants
- Engineered Plant, Genetically
- Engineered Plants, Genetically
- Genetically Engineered Plant
- Plant, Genetically Engineered
- Plants, Genetically Engineered
- Genetically Modified Plants
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plants, Genetically Modified".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plants, Genetically Modified".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plants, Genetically Modified" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plants, Genetically Modified" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Plants, Genetically Modified" by people in Profiles.